17 March 2017

Last ride of the week on the Slate Apex plus Thursdays catch up

Back to winter conditions here in Country Durham. I was back to full winter kit, so much for the 3/4's ! and I have also now got man flue, must have been the two rides with the short fingered gloves lol. Todays ride was another local one but taking in more single track / wooded sections = more mud. As I have mentioned it was a lot colder today and the wind is back again and no sunshine. Only a couple of other people out and about during my whole ride. The bike is still going well but needs a wash, dry and lube after todays ride. Enjoy the pics below and we will see what the weekend brings -
























Yesterday I sneaked in a 5k run or should I say jog and a walk for approx. 1.5hrs, again it was cool and windy but no rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment