13 November 2016

Cannondale Slate Apex - coming soon !

I have been looking at a Slate since they come out last year but did not fancy another bike with suspension. When Cannondale released the 2017 line up all three of the Slates were unchanged but they have added a ridged Slate in both male & female formats. What I also like is the 1 x 11 gearing of Sram so a deal was done and one ordered last week. Should here beginning of next week, just hope the sizing is ok!
I checked the gear ratios as I thought the 44t on the front of the slate would be too big but when I checked on line it is nearly the same as my Norco & Bowman -


Slate here with a few different tyre widths but does not change the ratio measurement much -


I will add a blog when it lands and pick it up along with a couple of other goodies !!

No comments:

Post a Comment