22 July 2016

Lovely road ride upto Middleton in Teesdale on the Cannondale Black Nano

I was up in Barnard Castle area today so took the Cannondale Black Nano Ltd Edt out for a spin. I headed up towards Middleton in Teesdale then planned on reaching High Force but ran out of time so turned and headed back down the valley. The weather was hot again with cloud, then sun, then back to cloud for most of the ride. I did not notice but I had a tailwind on the way out so had a headwind on the way back in which cooled me down slightly. In nearly 11 miles only six cars over took me, most of them were locals. Its just so quiet over in upper Teesdale area, fantastic road riding with some lovely climbing as well!
The bike was a joy to ride once I had warmed up my legs, they felt a little heavy at the start but spinning away nicely on the way back. There is a slight creak coming from the bb / chainset area under power on the climbs so that will be a job for the weekend if I get some spare time.
Below area a few pics from ride, enjoy and more soon -


















No comments:

Post a Comment