2 May 2016

May Bank Hol Monday walk

Finally got the car washed and serviced mid yesterday afternoon once it stopped chucking down. Watched the last stage of the Yorkshire Tour, better coverage yesterday.
Was planning on a ride this am but I did not sleep well, Angus had a lie in, I was feeling rough and it started chucking down again just before 9am.
Once it stopped just after dinnertime me, Jane & Angus were straight out for a walk around Low / High Shincliffe including a loop around Croxdale Estate, the single tracks were up the eyes and so were many of the fields which made it hard going in places but a cuppa and cake in Brambles coffee shop at the end made up for it. The sun even came out times. I was going to try out my new Garmin Forerunner 15 watch but the battery was completely flat and would not even turn on so used my Edge 800 instead. Covered 7.5 miles in 2hrs 15mins.
A few pics below for the walk and hopefully have time / nice weather to get out on the bike this week at some point.



















No comments:

Post a Comment