13 March 2014

Last day of sunshine so time to hit the local trails on the Beargrease

Day four of the sun but back to normal tomorrow - overcast and 30+mph winds but dry. Time to get some miles in on my local trails and enjoy the weather. I was on my Carbon Beargrease again which lapped up the mixed terrain under tyre. I did a loop on the ne side today which I havent done for a while as its mostly singletrack and was knee deep in mud/puddles but its dried up nicely with only a couple of muddy sections let now in the woods. Below are some photos from the ride

My favourite sign is still in use

Skateboard deck wigwam has been transformed into a stack now

The seat built into the tree is still in use


Havent seen the river Browney so still for a long time



Daffs out in boom

Still not a 100% mud free yet

The tree is getting lower, will be on my hands and knees before the long


Last river crossing on the ride, only another couple of miles to go

No comments:

Post a Comment