23 March 2014

Fresh Goods Sunday - Xlab Top Tube Frame Bag - round 2

As can see by the title this Round 2 for this bag. I bought one last year for my Beargrease and was a perfect fit and size. It has performed well in carrying various small items to date with only one small glitch. When i went to open the zip there was a small piece of grit which had lodged in the zipp and got caught between the teeth, after i picked it out and straighted the zip teeth it was back in action again. I decided to buy another one for my Eastway ST1.0 and again to took a few miuntes to fix/adjust with plenty of velcro to wrap around the head / top tube. Again if you shop around you can get them at a good price. I paid £11.67 inc delivery this time. Here is the blog on the first one fitted to the Beargrease



No comments:

Post a Comment