2 March 2014

Fresh Goods Sunday - Finish Line Wet & Dry Lube

It was time to re stock up on lubes to keep the fleet moving. I have used Finish Line Wet Lube for many years on all my bikes that go offroad - mountain & cross bikes. I have found it to work very well and lasts along time. You dont need much just an even application across the chain. It comes in many sized bottles and aerosol option. After a few years I decided to try their Dry Lube which is a thinner lube which i use less often, again on my offroad bikes but when its bone dry with no mud / puddles etc. It lasts well as long as you dont go through the wet stuff as it washes off easily. Again an even application but you have to go steady as with it being very thin can go everywhere. I also have a bottle of their old road lube which has been re branded now (Ceramic Wax Lube) which i use on my road bikes. I find this is a halfway house between wet & dry and you dont need to apply much as it spreads well and can splatter your frame / wheels when you start riding. If its used during drier rides it can last for several rides before re lubing.
Manufacturers info wet lube and dry lube and ceramic wax lube when looking for these links i also noticed that they have manufactured a Wet Cermaic Wax Lube, next time im restocking i might try this one out and see how it performs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment