Orange Bikes - Demo Day Sunday 19th May
A fantastic opportunity to ride an Orange Mountain Bike on the trails you're looking to ride.
Be sure to book your ride! Guided Demo Rides. Three guided rides each day. There is no cost but you'll need to reserve the size/model of bike you want to ride and which time you'd like to ride. Ordering your new Orange mountain bike from Dales Bike Centre and recieve a free Riding Skills Course voucher*
Ride Times: 10am, 12 noon, 2pm Contact us on:01748 884908 or email@example.com
Orange Bikes - available to ride -
Five Pro - 14", 16", 17", 18", 20" & 22"
Five Diva - 14"
Gyro - med, large, Xlarge
Clockwork S - med, large, Xlarge
Alpine 160 - 16", 18" & 20"
Patriot - medium & large
Five29 - medium & large
1. Please bring a helmet, suitable riding gear for all weathers and pedals/shoes if you have a preference
2. Please arrive 40 minutes before the ride starts to ensure you have plenty of time to register and have the bike set up for you
3. You will be required to read and sign a disclaimer and also leave a credit card as a deposit for each bike
4. You will be responsible for the safe return of the demo bike, which must be returned in full working order and original condition. In the event of damage you will be charged for repairs or replacement.
5. Riders aged 16 or under must be accompanied by a riding adult who will be responsible for their safety
*Free riding skills course voucher on bike over £1000